John Aron was an Australian actor.
Though primarily a stage actor, Aron also appeared in several television series including The Emigrants and The Troubleshooters, as well as being a dancer in Labyrinth.
Aron passed away in the 1990s.
Making his operatic debut in the Australian Opera company's production of Die Fledermaus, Aron went on to appear in multiple productions, including as Pirelli in the London production of Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street and as the original Piangi in The Phantom of the Opera.
Thomas and the King (1975)(originated the role)
- Sincerity (duet)
Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat (1978)
- Jacob and Sons (contains solo lines)
- Joseph's Coat
- Joseph's Dreams
- Poor Poor Joseph
- One More Angel in Heaven (contains solo lines)
- Those Canaan Days
- The Brothers Come To Egypt/Grovel, Grovel
- Who's the Thief?
- Benjamin Calypso
- Joseph Megamix
Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (1980)
- The Contest (solo)
- Pirelli's Death (solo)
- The Ballad of Sweeney Todd (seventh reprise)
Call Me Madam (1983)
- They Like Ike
- It's A Bore (Reprise)(contains solo lines)
Maitre du Fresne
- The Contract (contains solo lines)
The Phantom of the Opera (1986)(originated the role)
- Hannibal (contains solo lines)
- Notes (contains solo lines)
- Prima Donna (contains solo lines)
- Masquerade (contains solo lines)
- Notes II (contains solo lines)