Alice Through the Looking Glass is a 1987 animated adaptation of Lewis Carroll's book of the same name.
- Doris Drew - Alice (singing voice)
- Townsend Coleman - Tom Fool
- Mr. T - The Jabberwock
- Hal Smith - The Bandersnatch/The Conductor/C. Biscuit
- Clive Revill - The Snark/The Goat
- Janet Waldo - Alice/The Red Queen
- Phyllis Diller - The White Queen
- Alan Dinehart - The White King/Father/The Wizard
- Jonathan Winters - Tweedledee and Tweedledum
A bored Alice is trapped in her house from a snow storm and begins to have a strange dream. Much of the film consists of Alice and a jester named Tom Fool encountering a number of unusual characters, including Heffalumps, rock-throwing cavemen and Humpty Dumpty. There are also a man that is made entirely out of newspaper, a talking horse, and a talking goat.
When Alice wakes up, her father plays a game of chess with her, that of which her dream journey was based on, walking from square to square of a large chessboard.
- "Nobility" - Tom and Alice
- "We're Bad" - Jabberwock, Bandersnatch and Snark